To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
They must distribute products promptly to our customers. They represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase the profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Assist in loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered
• Ensure that items are properly stacked and secured inside the delivery vehicle
• Take delivery instructions from supervisors
• Chart out appropriate route for delivery on the map or GPS
• Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
• Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
• Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
• Make sure that speed limits are adhered to in order to ward off possible misadventures
• Ensure that the vehicle’s paperwork is in order
• Assist in unloading items off the vehicle in a safe manner
• Ensure that delivery receipts are signed
• Collect payments for deliveries made and tend change
• Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
• Check vehicle for possible wear and tear
• Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle
• Change vehicle fluids on a regular basis
• Clean vehicle from the inside and the outside
• Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
• Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed
• Handle invoice discrepancies by informing superiors of problems and complaints
The applicant should provide information regarding relevant skills, education, and experience (previous employment).
Ability to carry out activities of daily living safely and autonomously.