To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
Compensations and Benefits
· Prepares timekeeping records, payroll and monthly remittance reports to SSS, PHIC, and HDMF
· Generations and distributions of employee’s payslip every payday.
· Keep tracks of employee’s filed leaves including under-time and tardiness
· TIN, SSS, HDMF, PHIC registrations and updates for newly hired employees.
· Facilitates employees SSS, HDMF, PHIC and Company benefits claims.
Recruitment and Retention
· Coordinate with other group heads for schedule of interviews.
· Conducts initial interviews and administers appropriate test to applicants (for Pasig only)
· Endorse applicants to hiring manager and top management for interview and selection (for Pasig only)
· Conduct background investigation on qualified candidate.
· Prepares on-boarding papers, tools and equipment and conduct orientation.
· Generates employee’s performance evaluation to corresponding group heads.
· Prepares regularization notice.
· Generates exit checklist for exiting employee and conduct exit interviews.
HR / Admin
· Maintains employee’s individual 201 file
· Ensures that the Company’s policies are properly implemented and coordinated with all employees
· Maintains Company’s policies, procedures and periodic memorandum.
· Supervise and delegates daily task to the Liaison Officer
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent.
· At least 2 year(s) experience in related field is required for this position.
· Has passion on dele
· Must be familiar with Labor Code and other labor laws.
· Experienced in payroll preparation and government statutory reports is an advantage
· Computer literate and familiar with timekeeping work.
Interested applicants may visit us at UNIT 812 AIC BURGUNDY EMPIRE TOWER, ADBA AVENUE, COR. SAPPHIRE & GARNET AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER, PASIG CITY or may send his/her resume to email@example.com
Visit us also at www.fluidsolutions.com.ph
Contact Numbers: (02) 6967120 / 0917-8708276
This position is for entry level and the successful candidate will report to the HR Supervisor.