Job Vacancy: Sales Specialist
- Achieves individual sales growth targets by adhering to KPIs and implementing strategies set to achieve individual and organizational performance goals.
- Identifies, develops and targets new clients and business opportunities by initiating site visitations at clients' office, sales call, etc. to support sales growth.
- Carries out lead generation and data mining using Salesforce and other related tools and translate these to successful sales.
- Collaborates and works closely with Marketing, PM and other concern departments by providing feedback and insights on programs and products towards the development of GlobalSign’s IAM and IoE roadmap.
- Keeps management informed by providing Team Lead and management up to date and reliable sales in the form of reports / plans, among others, and provide process improvement suggestions.
- Work Experience: 1 year/s and 2 month/s
Salary: ₱20,000 - ₱30,000
- Minimum Bachelor's/College Degree, any Marketing and Sales related field.
- Excellent English Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong time management skills: able to prioritize and manage multiple activities, effectively manage your own time, and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills.
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience preferably in IT security, enterprise software or web services. Experience in Account Management is preferred. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Proficient in CRM applications (preferably Salesforce.com) and related tools.
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Overseas trainings, travel required (infrequent).
- Can work ASAP.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.