Radix Systems Services Corporation
Job Vacancy: RPG Programmer
- Write new user exit programs using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between user exit and core programs such as whether an implementation of user exit program would cause unwanted results in a core program.
- Analyze performance of user exit programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of Team Lead.
- Code test, maintain, modify, and debug user exit programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology and techniques.
- Test and develop programming modifications and enhancements.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information and data being processed, stored and accessed.
- Modify system setup with direct coordination with Team Lead.
- Provide orientation to new member and other groups regarding system functions and capabilities.
- Assist in resolving issues and findings during SIT, UAT, and roll-out of the system.
- Performs testing of specific functionalities and features of the system.
- Set-up test environment or unit.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Work Experience: 3 year/s
Salary: ₱40,000 - ₱60,000
Graduates at this level have broad and
coherent knowledge and skills in their field
of study for professional work and lifelong
Application in professional work or research in a specialized field of discipline and/or for further study
Independent and /or in teams of related field with minimal supervision