To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
Spa receptionists are responsible for answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling appointments. Other responsibilities include notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
• Highly skilled in greeting visitors and directing them to the right person or section
• Well-versed in managing guests book and issuing security passes
• Hands-on experience in giving information to visitors and answering their questions
• Proven record of answering/forwarding calls and taking messages
• Demonstrated ability to deal with phone and email inquiries
• Able to maintain an organized reception area
Comprehensive knowledge of organizing reading material in the waiting area
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Can work with less supervision.
Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.