Nissan Cebu Distributors Inc.
Job Vacancy: Sales Supervisor
- Sells Products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
- Implements marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for region and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements retail sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Meet sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning sales personnel; following up on work results.
- Maintains targets by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training sales personnel.
- Maintains sales personnel job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending aducational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Work Experience: 2 year/s
Salary: ₱10,000 - ₱15,000
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- A graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 2 Years Sales Supervisory experience
- Negotiation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.