To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
The Analyst, Service Delivery knows well of the business environment.
He / She provides 24 X 7 on site / remote support to users on various client devices and business systems, he / she also administrates company client management and productivity tools.
1 Identifies systematic problems and / or recommends opportunities for improvement that will eliminate or reduce number of reported problems.
2. Builds & maintains OS images & approved applications for various PCs & Laptops models.
3. Handles patch management on client OS with evaluation, testing, & deployment.
4. Ensures security software on client devices is healthy and updated.
5. Handles IT project implementation tasks assigned.
6. Continuously builds up quality FAQs as reference for both IT supports and users to promote knowledge sharing & self-service.
7. Handles receiving, configuration and installation of the new client devices to users.
8. Performs vendor management / coordination on faulty client devices.
9. Reviews existing or creates new SOPs that will improve the overall IT operations.
10. Governs ITIL processes on asset management and configuration management.
11. Maintains availability & management of IT equipment for operation.
12. Handles IT assets lifecycle from procurement, maintains till decommission.
13. Provides basic training and supports to end users to ensure the system is used effectively and efficiently.
14. Administrates client management and productivity tools, including but not limited to Microsoft SCCM, Symantec Enterprise Protection & Airwatch MDM.
15. Recommends and/or executes management policies to hire, transfer, suspend, layoff, recall, discharge, reassign or discipline employees.
Skills / Competencies
1. Proficient with Windows and Mac platforms.
2. Possesses good technical understanding on Active Directory, Exchange, and Office applications is essential.
3. Working knowledge in Microsoft SCCM, UNIX and/or SQL is a plus.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
5. Good listening skills & customer service expertise.
6. Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
7. Ability to log, troubleshoots, and track problems to a successful conclusion.
8. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical personnel and end users.
1 3-4 years of relevant IT enterprise support experience required.
2. Hands-on experience with personal computers laptops/mobile devices in iOS & Android platforms.
3. Exposure to Gaming and/or Hotel industry preferred.
4. Has strong experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant qualifications.
2. Preferred Certification: ITIL, MCSA, MCSE.