To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
Report all site acquisition activities on assigned sites. Coordinate with the Design, RF Engineering and Implementation Teams.
• Assist in preparation and monitoring of sites report. Coordinate with client for reporting of site updates
• Prepare lease document package for negotiation and finalized
package (Contract / MOA/ Property Documents, LGU clearances and LGU Permits)
• Travel to sites and work in client designated areas as required.
• Attend project and deployment meetings as directed by Site Acquisition Manager.
• Coordinate with other team on project to ensure quality performance.
Candidate will be constantly communicating with successfully acquired sites and clients.
Candidate is expected to work effectively with the team and at the same time independently.